Mental Health Responder Plus (MHR+) training
This training for HR professionals and senior managers covers the promotion of mental health at work and effective management of mental-health-related situations.
Components of the training prepare delegates to:
- communicate effectively with employees experiencing psychological difficulties and mental health conditions
- develop skill in applying a systematic and consistent approach to managing mental health-related situations
- observe, collect information and make initial formulations
- deal appropriately with psychological aspects of performance management
- remain in the driving seat on legal implications
- provide guidance on the initial response to mental health emergencies
- become a reference point for mental health awareness in the workplace
- provide up-to-date information on how to access mental health help in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
We set out a framework for a proactive approach to mental health in the workplace. This training explains the components of such a framework – what they consist of and how they should work together cohesively.
Our training is provided in partnership with employment lawyers, offering a unique clinical-legal approach.